C’est la vie..
June 4, 2007 § 20 Comments
- I just did the most terrible things to my Orkut profile. I’m more than a hundred friends less, scissored the communities page, and surprising myself, I don’t mind losing fan(s) in the process.
- It’s raining here presently, and till yesterday I wanted to soak myself when it would rain next. Today, I loathe the idea.
- Off late, if I don’t want to sleep, I can’t.
- I’ve laughed/talked very little in the last one month.
- My cell phone’s not used to such excess of inactivity.
- One moment, I think I have everything. Another, I’m a loveless pauper.
- I might be doing things that defy my own definition of sanity/practicality.
- I think I’m on a road to self-discovery.
- I think I worry too much. Left to myself, I could be outrageously moody. And living alone, alone as in alone alone, seems like a lot of character building.
May be I’m just growing old. I could be on the verge of a fundamental change to my being.
C’est la vie ..such is life